View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 14, 2021 11:57 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 found the web site 
Post found the web site
found the web site colette proulx hi to everyone that i worked with in germany this web was a great idea i always wondered what happened to alot of friends that i siad good bye to this is great now i can keep in touch with some of them this brings back alot of good memories for me germany was our best posting it was like a three year shopping trip for us and especially all the good times the good food and all the new friends we made made it worth every minute thats all for now glad to find the web and i'll be keeping in touch with all of you yours truly colette proulx

Sun Jun 14, 1998 5:18 pm
Post Re: found the web site
re found the web site len and barb mullins hi collette i am not sure if you remember us but we used to be neighbors in the q's we are posted to cold lake and we love it here but it is not quite the same as germany len was just over there for spargelfest he had a hoot love to hear from you say hi to joe barb and len mullins

Sun Jun 28, 1998 1:23 pm
re found the web site colette proulx hi barb send me your information and i'll add you to my list do you ever see darby and steve are they still in cold lake if so tell them about the web site thank colette and joe proulx

Sun Jun 28, 1998 7:41 pm
http://www.geocities.com/siliconvalley/8728
re found the web site scott morrow hi colette not sure if you remember me but we lived behind you in q's i was the guy always coming over to fix joe's computer remember i guess the computer junk paid off as i am now retired from the military after yrs of shearwater after baden and am now a programmer with a company in ottawa say hi to joe for me to any i may have taught computers to at seneca college in baden hi did it do you any good to any who called my radio request show on cfns you're the ones i remember most any old baden playmakers out there i'd love to hear from you best wishes to all scott jackie morrow

Wed Jul 22, 1998 5:26 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]