View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:07 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Hofbrauhaus Hatz Stein 

Post Hofbrauhaus Hatz Stein
Anyone out there got a stein from the Hofbrauhaus Hatz brewery in Rastatt that they wouldn't mind selling? My son would like one for his collection, I guess to remind him of those good old days in Germany. Thanks, Graeme

Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:30 am

I don't have a ceramic beer stein from the Hofbrauhaus in Rastatt, but I do have several glass mugs with the HB crest on them. I would be happy to send one to your son free of charge if he contacts me at this Email, Kaiser64@shaw.ca.

Rick Wilm

Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:16 pm
Profile E-mail
Hi Graeme, I don't have a Hatz stein, ( I do remember glass mugs ) but I have a Sandweir H.S. stein if you are interested. I wonder if it would survive the trip from Australia. I also have some Hoepfner pilsner glasses. These articles do not get used near as much these days.
Cheers, Spud Robson

Fri May 08, 2009 9:55 pm

Post Stein
Hi ;I'm David Baird and I have the Hofbrauhaus Hatz -Bier from Rastatt ceramic mug! I live in Amherst N.S. so contact me at davidbaird@eastlink.ca for further instructions!! Thanks Dave

Sun May 10, 2009 9:59 am
Profile E-mail

[Thanks so much for your reply to my request. I passed the message on to my son, and I suspect that he will contact you soon if he hasn't already. Sorry to hear about the inactivity of the glasses. Sigh. Those were the days, were they not? Cheers, Graeme

Mon May 11, 2009 2:10 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]