View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:51 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Ted Harrity Email address 
Post Ted Harrity Email address
Ted's dad served with the 1st Canadian Paratroopers in WWII in Europe, survived the conflict. I met Ted in Europe in '99 while visiting many Canadaian war graves, and we had corresponded until I lost my hard drive and Ted's Email address with it. Ted lives in Lethbridge when he's not out working on remote construction sites. I met a veteran of the 1st Canadian Paratroop Div. on November 11 in Toronto who fought with Ted's dad, and is the president of the Paratroopers Organization. I wanted to alert Ted to his whereabouts so he (Ted) could contact this gentleman and have some converstation with him as Ted is very interested in finding someone who knew his dad. If anyone out there knows Ted and can supply me with his Email address I would be eternally grateful.

Sincerely, Ron Lehman

Sat Nov 24, 2001 2:00 pm

Post Re: Ted Harrity Email address
I'm his brother, if you're still around we'd all be interested in talking to the gentleman you mentioned. I can be reached at bobcat188@hotmail.com and will forward anything on to Ted.

Thanks;

Bob Harrity

Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:48 pm
Profile E-mail
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]