View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:37 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Gunplumbers 
Post Gunplumbers
gunplumbers steve watts hsp hi to all armourers i was an hsp in the armament headshed for most of my four years they were with out a doubt the best years of my career met some really great people and of course the odd nit would love to see our apartmrnt in plittersdorf again and throw back a few suds with old horst schneider the landlord used to hate paying the rent an all night process we're armourers we're armourers

Mon Aug 10, 1998 7:01 pm
Post Re: Gunplumbers
re gunplumbers rocky larocque i was bomb dump for year eod centre chief and then years as sgt in sqn as crew sgt with tom gail see you later

Mon Aug 24, 1998 7:47 am
re gunplumbers simon blier hi steve just saw your message on the baden home page ry grogan says hi and smd

Thu Aug 27, 1998 6:16 pm
re gunplumbers max pennell hi fellow gunplummers just found this web page and was delighted to see some familure names hope more of us find this page and say hello

Fri Sep 25, 1998 6:44 pm
re gunplumbers tom anne gale hi guys good to see the armourers are connected if any of you guys are ever in cold lake look us up we'll get together tell some war stories baden really was the best load to live live to load tom anne

Thu Oct 08, 1998 11:56 am
re gunplumbers maurice larocque rocky hi both of you i am happy to see that you are all right i retired in with frp and moved to ottawa with my familly we are very happy please contact me by e mail rocky

Mon Oct 19, 1998 8:00 pm
re gunplumbers dan kilcullen hi steve don't forget your time in load section it seems to me that i had a sleepover in that apartment of yours it was after a christmas party or something funny its hard to remember drop a line if you have a chance prosit dk

Thu Oct 22, 1998 10:06 pm

Rocky Larocque wrote:
re gunplumbers rocky larocque i was bomb dump for year eod centre chief and then years as sgt in sqn as crew sgt with tom gail see you later

BET YOU DIDN'T MOW THE OLD EOD RANGE(FAR SIDE BY SOELINGEN)
BOUNDARY FENCE WITH OLD AMERICAN EOD TEAM PRIMACORD--EVER MAKE A BANG !!!! lOFTY;PETE AND I DID IN '69
F WEATHERBEE
RED CARD NUMBER 143

Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:19 pm
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]