View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:10 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 RCAF 

Post RCAF
My wife and I spent 8 years in Baden. 67-71 and 78-82. The only thing I didn't like were the odd ice storms. Other than that I know they were the best years of my life. Sue had the best job in her life working as an admin professional in the Armmament Section with Bruno and the guys. I worked mostly in the B Pase IS Lab during my first tour and in the A Phase Lab in my second. The rest of my career was at RCAF Stn Namao, it had the second longest runway in North America. Now it's a parade square and called the Garrison. I'm retired again from Dow Chemical, I did that in 1998 and since then have been called back as a contractor for over 7 years. People think I'm nuts but I like my work as an analyzer tech (Instrumentation). If anyone remembers us, we'd be glad to hear from you.
densgal@shaw.ca
Dennis and Sue Coughlin
ps
HI Ferg and Sandy Webster

Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:12 pm
Profile E-mail

Hi Dennis; Hard to get responses this time of year. I guess everyone is on holiday. That will include us as of Thurs. Please hold all eemails until end of Sep. Ferg

Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:07 pm

Hello Sue and Dennis. Just passing on my regards. PS: How's the whiteout working these days, Sue? LOL. Ciao. :)

Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:44 am

Post WILD BILL
Wild Bill, Dennis here,
Sue remembers you alright, I don't remember you by name but would if I saw you. I used to come over to the Armament section from the Labs quite often. Sue is a lady of leisure since we got back to Edmonton. She has her own IBM Selectrick like the one she had in Baden. She refuses to use the computer, she hates computers. She says she can't use white out on them. I have a hard time getting her to read e-mail from our kids. Like you we had a wonderful time over there. She often mentions Chief Greir and Bruno, any idea where they are?? What about McJanet, did he ever make it beyond Captain? I got out in 84 as a Sgt and began working at Dow Chemical here in Fort Saskatchewan where we live. I have retired from there but they keep calling me back as a contractor, I'm there as I write this. I retired from there in 98 and have been back there for more than 7 years as a contractor. I'm an Instrument/Analyser Technologist and work on a lot of crazy stuff that keeps the plant running.

Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:39 pm
Profile E-mail

Post Wild Bill
I guess I ran out of space so I'll sign off for now. I hope to hear from you sometime.
Dennis and Sue

Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:25 pm
Profile E-mail
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]