View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:12 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Just dropping in 
Post Just dropping in
Hi Everybody

Was in Baden from 72-75. My father was the R.S.M. of 3Mech.

Unfortunately he passed away a few years back and Mom in March of 2006.

If anybody remembers my sister Rosemarie (Grade 13 72-73) she just became a grandmother. WOW

Abe Buckle

P.S. Hoping to attend the BSS Reunion in 2007 in B.C.

Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:36 pm
Post Re: Just dropping in
Hi Abe,
I'm sorry to hear about your Mom and Dad. I remember meeting your Dad in Borden after I joined the military. He told me he used to stand inside the big double doors of the HQ and watch for students walking on the grass. He came barrelling out of the door to holler at them and just about fell. He said he had to go back inside so he wouldn't laugh. It just wouldn't do for the RSM to be laughing.
Rose and I hung out in Germany. We lived in 13/2, just below you and across the hall. I've lost track of everyone. It happens when you get married and your name changes. Can I have Rose's address, please?
How have you been? I don't know if you remember my brothers. Wayne is married and drives long haul trucks with his wife, Jimmy is married with two boys and is in the military. I joined, did 25 yrs, retired and joined the reserves. I'm married and have a boy 22 and a girl 20. My husband was in the military and retired after 25 yrs to stay home and raise the kids. (they were 5+7 when he retired). Let me know how you're doing.
Deb

Tue May 01, 2007 7:30 am

Deb, did Abe ever get back to you with Rose's address? I am in touch with her if you still need it.

Regards,

Kerry

Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:57 am
Profile E-mail
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]