View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:01 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 New Forum 

Post New Forum
Must say I don't much like the new format for the forum. I know there must have been a lot of hard work went into it but. . .
The old forum was so easy to read. When I would check in there were all the newest posts in order and at the top I was told how many new messages were there since my last visit. With this format I can't make heads or tails out of what is old and new or where it is.
I guess things have to progress, but visiting the Baden Remembered site used to be comfortable like slipping into an old sweater. Now it's like wearing a new shirt just after a haircut - irritating, and I just want to get out of it.

Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:01 pm
Profile E-mail

Hear Hear ,John, I don:t understand it either, 3 Mech didn't teach us stupid skills, they taught us to keep life simple

Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:02 pm
Site Admin

Post New forum....here to stay
Sorry to hear that some of you do not like the new forum, but is here to stay.
We changed it due to the mega upkeep of the old version. This one is a lot less time consuming for our volunteers that also have other things to do in life than cleaning the forum of Spam.
Hopefully we all will get used to the new concept and enjoy the great postings here.

Thanks for your understanding

:lol:

Sonja

Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:31 pm

No worries Sonja, all change is an adjustment. This is pretty much a standard BBS format. It'll grow on all of us. :wink:

Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:07 pm
Profile E-mail
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]