View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:14 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Trying to locate 
Post Trying to locate
I recently read a note on "Baden Remembered" rearding the history of Holy Trinity Chapel. This was the Protestant Chapel at 4 Wing in the early 1950's and used until closing in 1993. I noted that one of the first babies to be baptized in this Chapel was Richard David Wagner.I was god father to one, "Richard David Wagner" in 1954, I believe. If I am referring to the correct person, your parents were very good friends of mine, Richard. I would like to know if I am on the right track, so to speak and where you folks are living. If this is the Richard I know, your mother was involved in a car accident a few months prior to your birth. She was hospititalized at 4 Wing while waiting for your arrival. I have pictures of this family and would like to share. Could someone let me know, please, if I have the right person in mind. I was a Med 'A' and remember this story very well. I would be happy to hear from some former friends from 4 Wing. I was there from 1953 to 1955 (a long time ago).

Sat Nov 17, 2007 10:57 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]