View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Nov 26, 2020 12:27 pm

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 HELLOoooo to all 
Post HELLOoooo to all
Dan and I were a couple of civies dropped into the midst of the Canadian Armed Forces,Baden Germany August 2/1980.The 2 years we spent with you changed our lives and we lived to tell about it.We would be thrilled to hear from anyone who rembers those years.We live on Prince Edward Island in a log house we built ourselves,have six minature Schnauzers and are all happy and well.Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.

Sun Dec 10, 2000 12:01 pm
Post Re: HELLOoooo to all
HI! dan&magie good to hear from you. Iám still here in germany. If you can remember iám from P.E.I. my self from souris on the east end.where are you living . drop a line and tell me more.

Sat Dec 16, 2000 9:45 pm
Hi Dan and Marg, I responded to your first posting directly to your e-mail address. You have said you are having difficulty with your server so perhaps you did not get my reply. I am happy to see you both are alive and well. All the best of wishes for 2001!!! Drop me a note and we will connect, my e-mail address will be with this msg. All the best!!! Ed

Fri Dec 29, 2000 4:53 pm
Well, well, some things truly are for ever ! Hi guy's, it's been some years no ? I was speaking to Paul Mason a few days ago, and he mentioned this site, this is a really cool idea eh ? So you are living the country lifestyle for sure now, log cabins' are really warm with great ambiance. Anyway I'm on the company ticket right now so must fly, you can reach me at this email for the short term, to change later. Cheers, pw

Wed Jan 03, 2001 2:27 pm
Hi guys. It's amazing how you can find old acquaintances. How are you? Presently in borden ontario. Doing well.

Thu Jan 04, 2001 2:52 pm
Hello,

Hey Dan its been along time it sounds like life is good for you and maggie. I use to hang around with Gary Hazlett and I lived on Bonvald Strase I was with recce platoon and play hockey with the royals hockey team if you do see monty drummond pls give him my regards. Paul weston and I get together and play golf once in awhile and it never fails old stories from our time in germany seem to surface. Dan do remember firing the 50mil machine at the ranges in volgsang from the top of our apc's it was a riot watching you.Anyways to all the boys out there see at tiffs saturday night.

Tue Jan 09, 2001 11:30 pm
Post weitnung germany
our family (cromwell) was posted at the base in weitnung baden baden ,would like to hear from anyone who remember cpl rennie cromwell

Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:07 pm
Post Re: weitnung germany
I worked with Rennie in ADP, great guy. Send sitrep.

Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:50 pm
Are you talking about the PMQ's in Wietnung?My wife , kids and I lived there in the mid 80's.Nice little village.

Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:19 pm
I remember Rennie very well. I was in Sigs Pl when Rennie was with 3RCR. Bas Cromwell was with us in Sigs Pl. I am trying to remember the other Cromwell that stayed in Soest and owned the Firekugel Bar. Where are Rennie and Bas now??? Did they migrate back home to Nova Scotia??

Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:29 pm
mr melanson . rennie now live in BC and bas is still living in germany

Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:44 am
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]