View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:13 pm

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
 Kip McLean 
Post Kip McLean
It is with great sadness that I inform all the friend of the late Kip McLean of his passing. After a long battle with cancer, he passed away on 27 Jun 07. Sheila,Debbie and Colleen, would like to thanks to everyone for the great support they have been receiving.

Mike Newcombe

Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:43 pm
Post Re: Kip McLean
Mike,
Please give Colleen, Deb and their Mom my love and tell them I am so sorry for their loss. If Colleen is interested at all in hooking up again, please pass on my address to her.
Terri

Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:51 pm
Hi Mike
Please tell Mrs. Mclean, Deb and Colleen that my thoughts and prayers are with them. If Colleen would like to reconnect, please give her my email, I would love to hear from her.
Thank you..Michelle

Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:07 pm
My condolences

Mike.

Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:21 am
Post Re: Nova
Hi are you the same Mike Newcombe that had the totally hot Nova and you were in the RCR?
Hope all is well with you and yours.

Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:47 pm
Post Re: Nova
Yes, that would be the same Mike N. The Nova has been gone for a number of years, however I still have the memories.

Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:09 pm
Deb and Mike

Sorry to read about Kip our prayers are with your famlies.

The browns

Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:23 pm
Sheila and girls
We were sorry to hear about Kip and our prayers are with you
Diane

Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:05 pm
He was a very good friend and we are saddened by this news. I didn't think he would go. He was one of a kind, they broke the mold. He will not be duplicated.

Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:51 pm
Mike & Debbie & family,

We are sorry to hear of the passing of your dad.Our condolences are with you.

Bill and Joan and family

Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:56 pm
Sheila and girls
We were sorry to hear about Kip and our prayers are with you

Nichy (Nicole) and Val (Valère) Côté

Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:25 pm
The first time I met Kip was in 1981 and was so fortunate to play ball for him for a few years in Baden. He was such a wonderful person and someone to look up too. Kip you'll be sadly missed by many of us that you touched. My sincere heart felt condolences to his family.

Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:30 pm
Kip and I faced each other many times on the ball field. He was a fine gentleman and great friend. He will fondly remembered by all of us who were fortunate enough to have know him. My condolences go out to the family.

Mon Oct 29, 2007 6:53 pm
I am sorry to hear about Kip as well. I had the joy of playing ball and hockey with him. He was very good with all us young airman and helped us along our way.

He will be Missed

Mark

Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:16 pm
Post Re: Kip Mclean
So sorry to hear about Kip our condolences to you, Sheila ,Colleen and Debbie. Carol and Bill Parks

Wed Nov 14, 2007 8:39 pm
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]