View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:11 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 again Darren Hawrish 
Post again Darren Hawrish
Sorry I forgot to write some more information

I am Miranda Nyqvist from Holland. Darren visits Holland in a vacation with his parrents and a friend. ( I think his name is Mike) I was 15 or 16 years old at that time and Darren was the same age. I was very in love with him and I never forget him. I,as I already mentioned, wrote to him for I think 3 years.

First he had long hair, but when he visits Spain he cut off his hair.

It was in I think 1983

Is there anyone who knows where he is??

thanks

Tue Oct 18, 2005 8:02 am
Post Re: again Darren Hawrish
Hi there; are you still looking for a Darren Hawrish; born in august; having 2 sisters; Nikki and Tanya; father Dave...who used to teach German and mother Bev? If this is the correct Darren Hawrish you can contact me at the above noted address if you haven't already gotten in contact with him. I know him VERY WELL! Over 4.5 years. He lives in Canada now (as do I) but I am aware that he lived in Germany with his family for a while and had a great friend named Wayne - who too also lives in Canada now....in fact they are now business partners. Anyways, if this is the correct Darren please feel free to e-mail me and I will pass on his e-mail address to you. Not too sure where you live; but can honestly say that I have seen a lot of "high school" pictures of girls that adored him (hard not too) and I know the name of "lise dolby" who aparently had the old "golf ball hit in the neck hickey" that he so still remembers.....so IF this IS the same Darren Hawrish that you want to get into contact with, please do not hesitate to contact me at the noted e-mail address.

maybe talk to you soon. (P.S. - I do know Wayne Fehr also...if you know him from Germany)

From Jeanie

Tue Oct 09, 2007 3:49 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]