View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Nov 26, 2020 12:59 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 passing of Jack Kearley 
Post passing of Jack Kearley
I just wanted to pass along the sad news of the passing of my grandfather, Jack Kearley. he was the fire chief in baden for im not to sure how long,or exact dates for that matter but he would have been there at the very least in the early to late 70's. but i do know he had many friends and collegues that the family could not contact

Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:08 am
Post Re: passing of Jack Kearley
My condolences to you and your family. My father, Jiohn Kuruliak worked with your grandfather at the firehall in Germany. My mother Nellie also knew him and asked me to pass on her condolences also...

Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:17 pm
Post Re: passing of Jack Kearley
I would like to pass on my deepest sympathies to the family on the passing of Jack.

Jack was one of the people who belived in hiring Civies at the firehall in Baden. We were always treated great and for most of us who had no family over there, he was the one who made sure that we looked after. He came across gruff, but was a true caring person, espcially during the holiday seasons. I have many fond memories of Jack and his family at some of the parties that we had in various towns. How often was Red 12 used to get him home.

He will be truely missed and again my condolences to the family.

Don Civie Firefighter 1979-1986

Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:18 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]