View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:42 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Syd Phillips 
Post Syd Phillips
To Chris and Sandy,
My Dad was Larry Gibson and my Mom is Joan Gibson. Mom had just spoken with Syd around the beginning of August. She and Syd (and my Dad before his death in 2002) kept in touch all these years. She, my husband Guy and I send our condolences.

Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:13 pm
Post Re: Syd Phillips
Chris and Sandy: We have lost a great friend. I share your loss immensley. (I beleive you are are the offspring of Syd) We were in Baden together in the Scouting world 69-73. Baden's Green was by the guard house, were Syd and I with Don Anderson had many activities for Cubs and Scouts. I had emailed him a couple of years ago as I saw his picture in the Legion Magazine or Air Force Magazine(memory failing me) Nancy's message to you reminds me of Community Council with Larry Gibson as Chairman in those wonderful years and experiences in Germany. My sincerest concerns and heartfelt memories are extended to you and your families. God Bless. Willy Williams, ret'd WO, Edmonton AB (alias: Scouter Willy)

Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:55 am
Chris and Sandy:

My heart goes out to you both.

Eddie Collar

Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:33 pm
Sandy and Chris

My deepest condolences on the passing of your dad. I have many fond memories of him both at his work and when I visited your place in Hugie. Thinking back though, it was an arduous task to get rid of that box of Juicy-Fruit gum he gave me for using my turn signals in a timely manner.

A good man, he will be missed.

Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:47 pm
Sandi and Chris
My thoughts and prayers are with you as you deal with the loss of your dad. Please take care and all the best to you and your family.

Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:39 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]