View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Nov 26, 2020 4:26 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Finding A friend 
Post Finding A friend
Hi would like to find my ex wife who I still care very much for would like to say goodbye am going away for a few months and the way the things are going in Africa to help out there and the tension there do not know for sure If I will be back alive that is I will be leaving in late Sept. Also will be off to my parents place in the country to take care of my dad because my mother will be in the hospital for some surgery and would like to be there for my parents just in case I do not make it back My Wife Zowie is upset about me leaving for Africa but it is something that I be leave I have to do and that is help in anyway I can My Ex-wife was named Val Gooding her maidan name is Val Deezar just wold like to say bye before I leave but if I do not get into contact with here she will at least know I tryed to make a difference somewhere and can she forgive me before I go But I also hope even when I am gone to tell her I know what I did wrong and straiten up and am doing good for all the bad I have done in my life I want make piece with my soul. And it is at piece now I cannot change the past but I sure can change the future. Thank you for this website I hope that one day she might find this site and read what I has to say thank you for such a great website and by the way my boyscout group was upset to find the stealer's troupy was still in Germany But does anyone know of the same thing in Winnipeg where there is the same type of stealer's troupy So I can leave them with this troupy which we worked on getting together am going to miss my boys did not get a chance to have kids myself but became a big brother then Join the boyscout I do have tons of nephews and nieces and now have a grandchild which I love with all my heart going to miss them all thanks again. For your website.

Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:30 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]