View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jan 24, 2021 4:36 am

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Looking for Bruce Dyck 
Post Looking for Bruce Dyck
Bruce was a Photo Tech working on the line 1980..... He was also my neighbour in Greffern. Does anyone have any idea where he is? I've checked out the Photo side and have come up blank.
Cheers,
George

Fri Nov 02, 2007 12:41 pm
Post Re: Looking for Bruce Dyck
Bruce may be in the Greenwood area.

Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:23 am
Good morning, I am a photo tech and worked for Bruce in Greenwood. he retired to the Edmonton area. We have base list of all ex photo techs and i know he is on it. I will check tomorrow and get an email address for you, Only if you say hello for me!!, lol

Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:42 pm
Sue, Could you check that list for Heather McCoy? I'm being contacted by various people who know I was Photo and are looking for old friends.

Cheers,
George

Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:18 pm

Any luck finding him?
Last I heard he was living in Red Deer.

Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:34 am

I found a couple of phone numbers in Edmonton and passed them on to the fellow who was asking. Would love to get my hands on the list that has all the photos Techs locations but that's locked away in the White House in Ottawa. :cry:

Merry Christmas to All and please... Play Safe!

Sat Dec 15, 2007 12:42 pm

Dang It. I should have previewed that last post. Many errors! My bad :oops:

Sat Dec 15, 2007 12:44 pm

[quote="Georgina (McManus) Charet"]Bruce was a Photo Tech working on the line 1980..... He was also my neighbour in Greffern. Does anyone have any idea where he is? I've checked out the Photo side and have come up blank.
Cheers,
George

[/quote="Bruce Dyck"]Hi there, I stopped in Red Deer for a while, but ended up coming to Calgary. Where on the island do you live? George, you know Lloyd wound up living in the top floor of 3 Zoll Strasse.
Later,
Bruce

Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:12 pm
Profile E-mail

sue Hersey wrote:
Good morning, I am a photo tech and worked for Bruce in Greenwood. he retired to the Edmonton area. We have base list of all ex photo techs and i know he is on it. I will check tomorrow and get an email address for you, Only if you say hello for me!!, lol

Sue,
You wouldn't be Sue Hendricks (single name)?? Denise and Ed Hendricks lived across from us in Cold Lake and their daughter Sue joined up as a photo tech....could that be you???? If so, where is your Mom and Dad??

Red Wishart

Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:13 pm
Profile E-mail
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]