View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Nov 26, 2020 3:55 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Updates 
Post Updates
Well, haven't posted anything for a very long time, cannot even find any posts I made before.

I know of the whereabouts of the Burgess family that I was looking for, that attended BSS with me. We never did get to meet, but I was around the corner from Wendy for a long time, and still never did more than talk on the phone.

Still have contact with David Williams, Joe Wright, and met a few brats I hadn't seen since Germany, like Rochelle Girard, and Patty Loh.
We (my family) remained in Nova Scotia since we returned from Baden, and we are all in or close to the Halifax area.

I was back to Baden twice since we left in 1972, once in 74 and once in 83 (big changes in between) and I always enjoy seeing other people's picture updates of the school and the community. I can't begin to list names of people I *might* remember, but will say that if anyone recognizes my name after all these years, go ahead and drop me a line. You may also remember my sister Joey who was the BYC (Teen Town) Pres for a time, and known for her singing and guitar playing (she still does all that).

I retired from the Navy last year, and am enjoying an early retirement, if only to annoy the neighbours. I don't *have* to work, but may have to find something to give me structure before I start watching the afternoon *soaps* on TV. The only work I do now, is maintaining my DJ Business which keeps me active at least on Weekends.

Sat Apr 28, 2007 12:23 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]