View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:15 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Old friends 
Post Old friends
old friends bill hughes hi the first time i was in wing as it was known then was from december and i was there until june when i left the rcaf i worked in maintenance on sabres as an aircraft mechanic i remember a few people from that era among them vern green gerry and iris claveau now retired in frankford ont i re enlisted in march and in march my wife mary and our two boys bill and brad were posted to baden soellingen again where we lived for over years in schiftung just outside the back gate again i worked in the maintenance hangar this time on cf s i played a little soccer whenever the team was desperate enough for a very medioce but enthusiastic player so knew players including bud imlah and alfie peyton and once in a while we were lucky to have lothar seiferman play for baden when he was not refereeing we would really like to hear from friends who remember us and the good times we used to enjoy

Thu Oct 28, 1999 7:18 pm

Post Re: Old friends
Hello Bill,

My name is Desmond Burke. Doug Burke is my father and you and he served at the same time in Baden. Both our families lived in Schiftung at the same time as well and I used to play a lot with your son Brad. I've been doing some reminiscing of late (pushing 50, don't you know, ha ha) and I was wondering if you could help me get in touch with him. Any assistance you can provide would be much appreciated.

FYI, my dad and mom, Marilyn, are now in Medicine Hat, Alberta.

I hope this finds you and Mary well.

All the best,

Desmond

Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:44 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]