View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Nov 26, 2020 7:25 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 picture of the month 
Post picture of the month
i would like to thank sonja and with a little help from tim greensill to post a blast from the past picture of mse baden a long time ago this shot would only be a few of the crew that was available for this shot dont forget that all other would be out looking after the many demands of operating transport for the base including staff car school bus ambulance mess hall shuttle service 5 ton fork lift tractor trailer and many other duties 24 hours a day the nerve center of the base it is sad to say that some in this picture are no longer with us bless their soul yes mse rushed you to hospitals when you were sick brought civilian workers to work on time got the school kidds home a ride was never refused after hours for the ones a little under the weather hats off to all that served at mse we did have dam good parties and did build the best fasching and carnival floats hope to get some respone from all mse people out there miss you all there are more old pictures to come take care all and drive safe buzz junior oh yes fasching time in germany how i would love to be there please send me a email if i refreshed your memories would like to hear from old friends

Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:26 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]