View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Mar 07, 2021 2:11 am

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 CFNS redux 
Post CFNS redux
cfns redux marc montgomery further to the jan feb chain hi from period saw a couple of names i remember ed melanson nancy fecteau couple of other names i wouldn't mind finding tina by the way if i could get harry stone's address i'd really appreciate it cfnb by the way is still going strong

Tue Aug 31, 1999 1:19 pm
Post Re: CFNS redux
re cfns redux jason morgan mark i did the hideaway show for a few years in the early 's late 's you wouldn't remember marian st pierre the librarian do you

Wed Sep 08, 1999 8:58 pm
re cfns redux barry lafave hi there i just got back from a trip to germany the radio station is back on the air and being ran by a german group as part of the baden airport the theme is again they were very nice they took me for a tour of the station gave a me a couple of items as keepsakes and invited me to stay in touch thy are looking for items and pictures from the past i do not have the address or email number on me at this time but i will post in the next couple of days barry lafave cfns

Mon Sep 13, 1999 6:43 am
Post Re: CFNS redux M.StP
re cfns redux m stp marc montgomery as a matter of fact marian the name does ring a bell i often wonder what became of that fabulous record collection radio canada international has a few albeit limited number of old cfn photos not sure about cfns though i'll have to check over

Mon Sep 13, 1999 1:59 pm
re cfns redux sabine pieczonka harry stone retired in and stayed in germany as far as i know nancy fecteau left the summer of and peter skinner took over as program director same time i started working at cfns as receptionist i would like to hear from anyone i worked with between july and or any of the many volunteers that kept cfns rfcs going over the years i have many fond memories my last visit to baden was in but i get up to date information on the baden airpark from my parents

Tue Sep 14, 1999 11:47 am
re cfns redux john edmunds hi harry stone lives in ipswich uk sorry don't have his address but his telephone number is both him and betty are keeping well

Thu Sep 16, 1999 1:03 am
re cfns redux ann tony andrusyszyn hi guys harry stone stayed in hugie after he retired but then when the base closed he went back to england that summer unfortunately i never got an address for him even though i did get a large part of his amazing collection of video tapes and audio cassettes i was a volunteer at cfns and did the morning show during our first tour then during our second tour closure i did voiceovers the library storytime and advertisements for the station miss all our friends there of course and i shall dig out the photo box and see if there are any pics lurking in there

Thu Sep 16, 1999 10:19 am
re cfns redux randy saueracker marc montgomery do you remember the european showcase show that ran from through or i did that show for three years with mickeal scmich and peter wilson i was heavily involved with cfns for the entire four years of my posting and truly enjoyed every minute of it i am also looking for harry stone i had heard that he retired and is still living in the baden area cheers for now randy saueracker

Thu Sep 30, 1999 9:12 am
re cfns redux caroline caldwell traynor i did the hideway show for a few years in late s always had nightmares about not finding enough records to fill the one hour slot

Thu Sep 30, 1999 12:33 pm
Hi Randy,

I hope this email reaches you. I had the urge to look you up in the internet today after having turned on the Kenwood tuner & Amp I bought from you about 1000 years ago !! It works perfectly !
I´d love to hear from you & Laura and swap news and memories of a truly super time we enjoyed at Baden CFNS.
I have not been in contact with Michael Schmich for a long time.
I now live in Hamburg and would be very happy to hear from you.
I have a phone number ( 780 434 5941) which i will tray soon.

Best wishes from Germany

Peter Wilson

Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:04 pm
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]