View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:45 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Golden Centennaires :416 Sqdn. 
Post Golden Centennaires :416 Sqdn.
Golden Centennaire Aerobatic Teams: Looking for 416 Sqdn.Chatham Groundcrew Team Members(VOODOO Guys) that travelled and supported the big bird during our 1967 Canadian Celebration.
Cpl.Stuart is the only IE tech identified todate on any roll call.Any help in adding any Technicians name to my list is most appreciated.
Also "Please" contact me regarding a possible 40th Re Union of ALL 1967 Cdn.Aerobatic Teams in 2007.Thanks
Gil.

Wed Oct 25, 2006 1:14 am
Post Re: Golden Centennaires :416 Sqdn.
The only other tech I can remember that was with the Voodoo was Herb Inch (SStech). If you are intersted in some of the CF104 techs... Jaques Rochon (SST), John Hughes (comm), Al Greter (radar?), Ernie Poitras (AF), Paul Valade (AE), Art Hughes (IS), Red Wishart (IE)

Sat Oct 28, 2006 2:26 pm

Post Re: Golden Centennaires :416 Sqdn.
Gil Charlebois wrote:
Golden Centennaire Aerobatic Teams: Looking for 416 Sqdn.Chatham Groundcrew Team Members(VOODOO Guys) that travelled and supported the big bird during our 1967 Canadian Celebration.
Cpl.Stuart is the only IE tech identified todate on any roll call.Any help in adding any Technicians name to my list is most appreciated.
Also "Please" contact me regarding a possible 40th Re Union of ALL 1967 Cdn.Aerobatic Teams in 2007.Thanks
Gil.

Flt.Sgt.Jack Siefert
Cpl.Herb Inch IS Tech
Cpl.Ray Hibbert IS
Cpl.Mark Fournier AF
Cpl.Rod Stewart IE
Cpl.Roger Poulin AE
Cpl.Art Hiltz RST

Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:42 pm
Profile E-mail
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]